What is Healthier SG?
Healthier SG is MOH’s initiative promoting accessible and affordable preventive care for a healthier and longer life. Under Healthier SG, residents are encouraged to choose and enroll with their preferred family doctor.
Residents will receive more government subsidies for services such as health screenings, vaccinations and chronic disease management.
Choose DR+ Medical & Paincare as your family doctor under Healthier SG, and establish a lifelong, trusting relationship with us to support your health journey.
Free first consultation
Fully subsidised first onboarding health consultation
Free screenings and vaccinations
Fully subsidized national health screenings and vaccinations
Improved Medisave Coverage
No need for co-payment when using MediSave
Chronic drugs at prices comparable to polyclinics
How to Enroll?
Early Bird Enrolment (May 2023)
Individuals who are 40 years old and above with chronic illness and regularly seeing a Healthier SG-registered General Practitioner (GP) clinic will be invited first to register in this programme.
National Enrolment Programme (July 2023)
Individuals who are 60 years old and above will be given invitations to enrol. Subsequently in the next two years, the programme will be open to Singaporeans or Permanent Residents who are 40 to 59 years old and above.
Enroll At DR+ Medical & Paincare Clinics Now!
Simple enrolment in 4 steps
- You will receive an SMS from MOH to enrol
- Open your HealthHub App
- Choose your preferred clinic
- Schedule your first (free) health consultation
- Doctor will discuss your health goals and medical history
- Develop personalized health plan (eg. Health screenings, lifestyle adjustments) with you
Check-in with Doctor
- Discuss progress in your health plan with your family doctor
- Doctor may check in with you digitally or when you visit the clinic for other checks
Why DR+ Medical & Paincare GP Clinics ?
Embark on your journey towards a healthier you with DR+ Medical & Paincare GP Clinics. By enrolling to HealthierSG with us, you can enjoy the following benefits:
Convenient access to 7 DR+ Medical & Paincare GP Clinics across the island.
- Manage your medical records, bills, and appointment bookings with MyHealth360 app.
- Receive personalised care at affordable, subsidised rates, including chronic disease management.
- In addition to treating general health issues, our GPs have special interest in pain management and are trained at Singapore Paincare Academy to diagnose and treat patients with common chronic pain condition without the use of painkillers or open surgery.
What services are included in Healthier SG?
Healthier SG offers free annual health screenings and vaccinations to enrolled residents. These screenings cover Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, breast cancer, cervical cancer, and colorectal cancer.
How do health points work?
Health points can be used to exchange for vouchers from participating merchants, such as NTUC FairPrice or TransitLink. Download Healthy 365 app to start accumulating health points.
Will I be further subsidised under CHAS?
Drug prices at participating private family doctor clinics will be made more comparable to those at polyclinics through a combination of enhanced drug subsidies and drug price limits. A new subsidy tier to CHAS for common chronic drugs will be introduced. Singapore Citizens who are CHAS, Pioneer Generation or Merdeka Generation cardholders can opt to obtain these drugs at the private family doctor clinic which they have enrolled with. Details will be announced later.